Natural News from Westport CT and Beyond



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

Hello all:
I'm so terribly sorry I have not been paying in over a YEAR! I have been extremely caught up in several other endeavors and really have not bothered to blog. Some things I have worked on include several google plus pages, various other blogs and a website. Not much natural news has been really occurring in my light until now. But first, ill catch you up on some thing that have happened since we last met. I have since moved into a another house, situated on about three acres, some of which is forest, a stream and verbal pools. It's definitely a lot more wildlife in one place, which you will soon find out about. I have also received an iPhone 5, which allows me to take high quality photos and quickly upload them extremely fast. So you can expect a lot more from me coming soon!
-Charlie Colasurdo

No comments:

Post a Comment